At 247EmailData we offer the perfect solution to Email List Management. A successful campaign needs a targeted email list with subscribers who opt in. Sending unsolicited emails will only get your ISP blocked, you can then no longer send emails once blacklisted.
IP Reputation can be damaged by sending out emails that are dead, Unsubscribes etc. You will find that you are getting blocked by the different domains. When sending out to your customers, you have to make sure that the list you are using is not out of date and it is also from a reputable source. Inactive subscribers are the most likely to mark your email as spam, which can severely damage your reputation. If as little as half a percent (0.50%) of your list is flagged as junk, then this can prevent the remainder (99.50%) from getting your mail. You must be vigilant and remove people who havenít opened or click after a certain time. This is good Email List Management.
When your IP Reputation gets damaged it will take a long time to recover from the set back. Make sure all the lists you use are up to date, all duplicates removed along with dead accounts etc, also by making sure that they have opted in, because without trust you have nothing. Your recipients need to know at a glance that you are a Trusted Source.
Another perfect solution to Email List Management is Double opt-in, this is a great way to reduce the amount of invalid emails on your list and ensure that those signing up really do want to be subscribers. Also donít send out an email unless you have something good to say. When creating your Campaign/Newsletter you need to make the email visually appealing for all. Our software allows you to have multiple subject lines and creativeís in the same email. All with a relevant subject line, one that is compelling and draws the visitors in, with straight forward calls to action.
It is very easy to sign up to receive emails, it is also very easy for those that have signed up to lose interest with your emails as the weeks and months roll by. This is known as a Dead Weight Subscriber, this is someone who has signed up to receive your newsletter, but they only have a passing interest in the news you have. This will not retain their attention for long; they may stop opening your newsletters. You may find that they inadvertently click the spam button, classing your newsletter as spam, when they did in fact opt in. This could damage your reputation as a sender.
If you follow these simple rules, then you too can enjoy Email List Management.
Always remove people who unsubscribe from your list quickly and do not send emails to people who did not subscribe to your list.
A newsletter should deliver news and nothing else.
Clean your lists regularly, remove all dead and duplicates etc.
Make sure your email is visually appealing for all.
Donít break a promise, you have to earn their trust.